Our unique design was engineered to provide the best combination of protection, affordability, and utility. Every converter presents its own sets of challenges, so not every design will be the same. For the RAV4 Non-Hybrid/Hybrid/Prime, we set out to bolster and reinforce the front part of the converter to make it much harder to remove.
We don't compromise on protection and find ways to make sure your shields are securing your converter while not damaging your vehicle. No drilling or special tools are needed for this installation.
Material: Combination of 8 and 12 Gauge Premium Grade 5052 Aluminum. Material may come with some cosmetic surface imperfections
- Our shields come with the industry leading tamper-proof screws that you cannot purchase anywhere while other competitors use common torx bits.
- Our RAV4 shield minimizes holes for thieves to cut through.
*Professional installation recommended.
Product may come with surface imperfections. Some images do not show all the tamper-proof hardware installed.
Free shipping is available to the lower 48 States. Does not include PO Boxes. Orders may take 1-2 business days to fulfill.Expedited Shipping Info
Customers who need their products right away may want to pay for expedited shipping. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a faster shipping method.
- Miller CAT provides the option for faster shipping but is only a pass through for any charges. We do not make any money off of this service.
- When calculating your possible receive date, please remember that shipping services do not ship on weekends or holidays and that orders received after 1:00pm PST cannot be guaranteed to ship that day.
- Due to COVID and high volume of shipments, carriers are not always able to meet their target shipping times. Please understand we have no control over shipment tracking or times after the product leaves our facilities.
- If you live in California or the West Coast , you may not need that expedited shipping. UPS ground can reach your destination in one to two days.International Purchases
If you wish to make an international purchase please contact us at email@example.com. By default we only ship to a few international destinations. Please be aware that there may be significant fees for you (the buyer) must pay when you receive the product.
Value Added Taxes (VAT) and import duties are some of the fees that your country will impose on your purchase. We do not know what these fees are and they are solely managed and determined by your customs office.Returns
There is a 30 day return policy window for unused products. Please visit this link for more information.
*We do ask that customers carefully make their purchases and reduce the possibility of returns as much as possible. Help us reduce the carbon footprint of these shields as they are large and expensive to ship.
We have a 90 day manufacturers warranty against defects from the manufacturing process. This covers issues that prevent the proper installation or performance of the product.
Cosmetic imperfections that occur either from the manufacturing or shipping process are not covered. We do not manufacture a cosmetic product or ones designed for show. Any undercar product will quickly have scratches and scuffs due to the location of the product and proximity to the road. Click here to find out more about the manufacturing process and what you might expect from your product.
We do NOT guarantee our product against theft. Cat Shields are a deterrence device that is meant to discourage theft and/or make it more difficult for thieves to steal your converter. Given the right tools, technique or time, a thief can still take your converter. However, by having a shield, you are significantly increasing your protection against theft. Similar to a car or home alarm, you are making thieves second guess themselves and consider moving onto another target. Deterrence works and we have countless customer accounts and video evidence that converter theft stopped (for those with repeated theft) or thieves looked and moved on to other vehicles.
It was surprising that my dealership charged for a 3 hour installation! I thought that the cost of the part was fair, but 3 hours? Hopefully it slows a thief down by 30 seconds…
I received my order in a couple of days and in Good condition. Installation was easy as long as you follow the instructions. (i had a pro do it) Once installed, I drove the car at high speed and on bumpy street, I did not hear any hissing or rattling. I'm Happy with this product. Customer service is great also.
I bought two cat shields, one for my hybrid, RAV4, and one for my prime Rav4.
I was able to install both Shields on my vehicles in just over an hours time. Good idea starting the bolts and nuts loosely until all are ready to be torqued.
I now feel better leaving my vehicle out in public.
Ordered it for a local auto shop to install. They didn't have any problems installing it.
Since Miller Cat Shield was the only catalytic converter shield available at this time so I had to take a chance on it. It arrived in timely manner. The material was aluminum but not soft. It was not heavy to make installation by 1 person easier. Overall, it served my purpose and intention for the price. However, there were some issues that can be improved:
1. The hole at location A did not line up with the standoff. I had to enlarge the h ole in place by about 2 mm while lying under the car.
2. One of the spacer of the Combo C spacers was not long enough. I had to improvise.
3. Instructions for removing the plastic in steps D, E, and F were not clear or matched to my Rav4 Limited. Step F was nerve racking. There must be a tool or a better way to remove the plastic fastener. I was afraid of breaking the wrong part.
4. The black and white photos were not used in the installation instructions. Color photos would be more helpful. There was not an installation video for Rav4. Why wasn't one created?