The Tundra Cat Shield will be available early next month (June) due to global supply chain issues for our tamperproof security screws.
Protect your Toyota Tundra 2WD with our Cat Shield™. Our 4-piece design is a drill-less installation that provides the best deterrence on the market. The 3/16" aluminum main shield offers the highest level of protection (settle for nothing thinner) and weight savings versus other metals. The 16-gauge 304 Stainless Steel Front Shield Add-on provides protection to your front catalytic converters. We look at every detail of our products to make sure you are protected!
Cat Shield Metal Material: 3/16" Premium Grade 5052 Aluminum
Front Cat Shield Add-on Material: 16-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
Rear Wing Add-on: Rear Shield (x2) add-on provides complete protection for all four converters for your 2018-2021 Toyota Tundra 2WD
AVK TOOL Rivet Nut Tool This tool will help with the installation of your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Cat Shield so you will no longer need to raise the transmission for installation. This tool is not meant to be used for multiple products as it will lose its effectiveness after every installation.
- We use tamper-proof screws in all our mounting points. These are a patented design that you cannot purchase off the market. They are not the same as other companies that claim to use tamper-proof screws when they are just using common 6 lobe Torx screws.
- Our shield wings are installed with tamper-proof screws that are recessed in the shield so that no one can remove the wings by cutting off the screw head.
- Our shield is thick enough to act as a skid plate and protect your vehicle from rocks and debris.
Our Fitment Commitment:
There are hundreds of variations of Tundras and Sequoias that this product may fit. While we do our best to test and verify every model, it is impossible to know for sure. We guarantee that if our shield does not fit (and you purchased the right shield for your vehicle), we will give a full refund and return shipping on the product. If you ever have any issue, take a picture of it, contact us, and we will do our best to help you out.
- If you have a TRD Pro skid plate, please contact us and we will provide extra long screws for you to use with your skid plate.
- If there are any lift kit modifications made to the cross member of your vehicle, our Cat Shield may not be compatible. Please send a photo to email@example.com to confirm fitment.
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION. Rivet Nut Tool with M6 Mandrel/Head, 1/4" bit driver, 12mm open wrench. Installation Guide
*Professional installation recommended.'
For more information on the Manufacturing Process.
Product may come with surface imperfections.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US! Orders will be shipped within 1 business day. Info on expedited shipping options.
I am accustomed to aftermarket products letting me down. The Cat Shield did not disappoint. Fitment, quality, hardware and instructions are all at the OEM level. Could not ask for a better product. Thank You