This AVK is a quick fix tool for rivet nut installation and can be used as a temporary alternative tool in replacement for the rivet nut tool. It is not recommended to be used multiple times as it could lose its functionality after each use.
This add-on tool could help with the installation of:
- The 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Cat Shield so you will no longer need to raise the transmission and only requires the installation of two rivet nuts.
- The 2004-2009 Prius Gen 2 V2 and the Stainless Steel Gen 2 Cat Shield as it only needs two rivets nuts for installation.
Thread rivet nut onto tool.
Place into Hole.
Hold the tool with a box wrench and turn the mandrel with another box wrench or ratchet wrench until the rivet nut is installed.
Free shipping is available to the lower 48 States. Does not include PO Boxes. Orders may take 1-2 business days to fulfill.Expedited Shipping Info
Customers who need their products right away may want to pay for expedited shipping. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a faster shipping method.
- Miller CAT provides the option for faster shipping but is only a pass through for any charges. We do not make any money off of this service.
- When calculating your possible receive date, please remember that shipping services do not ship on weekends or holidays and that orders received after 1:00pm PST cannot be guaranteed to ship that day.
- Due to COVID and high volume of shipments, carriers are not always able to meet their target shipping times. Please understand we have no control over shipment tracking or times after the product leaves our facilities.
- If you live in California or the West Coast , you may not need that expedited shipping. UPS ground can reach your destination in one to two days.International Purchases
If you wish to make an international purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By default we only ship to a few international destinations. Please be aware that there may be significant fees for you (the buyer) must pay when you receive the product.
Value Added Taxes (VAT) and import duties are some of the fees that your country will impose on your purchase. We do not know what these fees are and they are solely managed and determined by your customs office.Returns
There is a 30 day return policy window for unused products. Please visit this link for more information.
*We do ask that customers carefully make their purchases and reduce the possibility of returns as much as possible. Help us reduce the carbon footprint of these shields as they are large and expensive to ship.
We have a 90 day manufacturers warranty against defects from the manufacturing process. This covers issues that prevent the proper installation or performance of the product.
Cosmetic imperfections that occur either from the manufacturing or shipping process are not covered. We do not manufacture a cosmetic product or ones designed for show. Any undercar product will quickly have scratches and scuffs due to the location of the product and proximity to the road. Click here to find out more about the manufacturing process and what you might expect from your product.
We do NOT guarantee our product against theft. Cat Shields are a deterrence device that is meant to discourage theft and/or make it more difficult for thieves to steal your converter. Given the right tools, technique or time, a thief can still take your converter. However, by having a shield, you are significantly increasing your protection against theft. Similar to a car or home alarm, you are making thieves second guess themselves and consider moving onto another target. Deterrence works and we have countless customer accounts and video evidence that converter theft stopped (for those with repeated theft) or thieves looked and moved on to other vehicles.
Great tool. Works as advertised.
Worked great , made install very easy.
You should say in the add when selling the cat shield you need this tool. Was quite frustrating to have to order it after the fact.
I ordered a Catshield and only one rivet nut tool and it did not work while attempting to mount a second rivet. I was being really careful to not over-torque the bolt on the first try, however, even doing so did not prevent me from snapping the bolt off inside the 2nd rivet. And, because of that, it was a real pain to remove the broken bolt. In my case, I had to remove the entire rivet. Do yourself a favor and save a large headache by purchasing 2 tools. It's well worth the extra cost.
Tool simplified the installation process. Worth the additional cost.