The Tundra Cat Shield will be available early next month (June) due to global supply chain issues for our tamperproof security screws.
Protect your Toyota Tundra 4x4 and Sequoia 4x4 with our Cat Shield™. Our three piece design is a drill-less installation that provides the best deterrence on the market. The 3/16" aluminum offers the highest level of protection (settle for nothing thinner) and weight savings versus other metals. We look at every detail of our products to make sure you are protected!
Cat Shield Metal Material: 3/16" Premium Grade 5052 Aluminum
Rear Wing Add-on: The installation of the Rear Shield (x2) add-on provides complete protection for all four converters for your 2018-2021 Toyota Tundra 4x4.
AVK TOOL Add-On : This tool will help with the installation of your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Cat Shield so you will no longer need to raise the transmission for installation. This tool is not meant to be used for multiple products as it will lose it's effectiveness after every installation.
- We use tamper-proof screws in all our mounting points. These are a patented design that you cannot purchase off the market. They are not the same as other companies that claim to use tamper-proof screws when they are just using common 6 lobe torx screws.
- Our shield wings are installed with tamper-proof screws that are recessed in the shield so that no one can remove the wings by cutting off the screw head.
- Our shield is thick enough to act as a skid plate and protect your vehicle from rocks and debris.
Our Fitment Commitment:
There are hundreds of variations of Tundras and Sequoias that this product may fit. While we do our best to test and verify every model, it is impossible to know for sure. We guarantee that if our shield does not fit (and you purchased the right shield for your vehicle), we will give a full refund and return shipping on the product. If you ever have any issue, take a picture of it, contact us, and we will do our best to help you out.
* Our shield will fit on a 2WD Tundra. While we are working on a specific 2WD Tundra, customers can know that our main shield will provide deterrence from thieves and purchase our additional wings (to cover more of the rear converters) when they are available.
- If you have a TRD Pro skid plate, please contact us and we will provide extra long screws for you to use with your skid plate.
- If there are any lift kit modifications made to the cross member of your vehicle, our Cat Shield may not be compatible. Please send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm fitment.
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION. Rivet Nut Tool with M6 Mandrel/Head, 1/4" bit driver, 12mm open wrench. Installation Guide
*Professional installation recommended.
For more information on the Manufacturing Process.
Product may come with surface imperfections.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US! Orders will be shipped within 1 business day. Info on expedited shipping options.
I purchased the main and the rear shield add-on. Everything arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Good instructions, all of the quality hardware was included and the solo install was straight forward (with the help of a floor jack). Excellent fitment all around!
I was a bit disappointed that the rear shields were only half the thickness of the main shield (approx. 3/32" instead of 3/16"). Also, the rear shield install replaced the much desired flush mount bolts for button head bolts, on the 2 rear locations only.
Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase and quality/design of the shields.
Easy to install and the quality is 100%
Hands down the best shield....I love the flush mounted security bolts....but I only wish the instructions was better or a YouTube video on many different trucks but I managed to do it my self. Also I would like if the can make a small piece one for each side that would not allow a long sawzall blade to fit through and cuts the rear cats off I had to make my own pieces out of aluminum and drilled through the plate to bolt them down.....now I'm 100% safe
So far so good. I still have my cat converters! After installation of the shield I notice that the two rear CC were still somewhat exposed. I'm assuming that the front portion of the two are far enough forward that the thief can't get a saw in there to cut it. I would love to hear back from someone on this.
Awesome product. Installation was a breeze.