Protect your Toyota Tundra 4x4 and Sequoia 4x4 with our 3/16" aluminum Cat Shield™. Our three piece design is a drill-less installation that provides the best deterrence on the market. The 3/16" aluminum offers the highest level of protection (settle for nothing thinner) and weight savings versus other metals. We look at every detail of our products to make sure you are protected!
- We use tamper-proof screws in all our mounting points. These are a patented design that you cannot purchase off the market. They are not the same as other companies that claim to use tamper-proof screws when they are just using common 6 lobe torx screws.
- Our shield wings are installed with tamper-proof screws that are recessed in the shield so that no one can remove the wings by cutting off the screw head.
- Our shield is thick enough to act as a skid plate and protect your vehicle from rocks and debris.
- Our shield will fit on a 2WD Tundra. While we are working on a specific 2WD Tundra, customers can know that our main shield will provide deterrence from thieves and purchase our additional wings (to cover more of the rear converters) when they are available.
- If you have a TRD Pro skid plate, please contact us and we will provide extra long screws for you to use with your skid plate.
Our Fitment Commitment. There are hundreds of variations of Tundras and Sequoias that this product may fit. While we do our best to test and verify every model, it is impossible to know for sure. We guarantee that if our shield does not fit (and you purchased the right shield for your vehicle), we will give a full refund and return shipping on the product. If you ever have any issue, take a picture of it, contact us, and we will do our best to help you out.
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION. Rivet Nut Tool with M6 Mandrel/Head, 1/4" bit driver, 12mm open wrench. Installation Guide
*Professional installation recommended.
Will ship by December 1, 2021
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US! Info on expedited shipping options.
The price went up the day after I ordered it. FAST shipping and had it installed the next day for $150. Of course, this is a purchase you can't really see, but as long as it keeps thieves away I'm good. Great price and service!
High quality product which shipped fast. Only took about 30 minutes to install. Very impressed with the appearance and glad we spent the extra money on this product rather than the other goofy looking products on the market. Excellent customer service from MillerCAT! Thanks for sending the bolts which didn’t make it the first time around!
Total install time was 45 minutes and did not need to have the transmission and transfer case lifted….able to set rivet nuts with appropriate sized bolt oversized nut, flat washer and locking washer….would definitely buy if you want to protect catalytic convertors on Toyota Tundra 4X4 model
With the insane prices on replacing cats, espec on a tundra, I had to get protection. I surfed all the options and bought the Millercat. I am very happy with it. Would make theft a much bigger job. My mechanic says it is well designed and manufactured. I would definitely buy again! (And will get some for my sons' honda and altima.)
Note to millercat, you need to design additional (add on) protection for the back end of the back cats and let me know, I will buy! I doubt thieves would try to get those back cats out since they cant get access to the front end of the back cat, but why leave cookies on the counter?
This product is way better compared to other competitors out there. I highly recommend this to my family and friends.